It is important to ensure all aspects of conveyancing are handled appropriately, and that your conveyancer has experience in all facets of this often complicated process.
HDME Lawyers’ experienced Property Law Team can provide advice on all aspects of property transactions and conveyancing. Our conveyancing and property law expertise covers:
- property acquisitions and disposals
- due diligence in all aspects of property transaction
- development and construction
- land title, subdivision and governance issues
- off-the-plan sales and development
- ownership and development structuring and finance
- planning and environment issues
- leasing of all types of property: residential, commercial, and industrial
- aged care and retirement village development
Our Property Law Team is led by Partners Gwyn Moore and Mark Eaton with the support of Lawyer Lochlann Hall and Conveyancers Maree Gloster, Colleen Rooth and Brooke Foster.
Would you like to speak to our team about Conveyancing? Contact HDME Lawyers on +61 3 9692 6500 or email us.