Wills Estates & Succession
The area of wills, estates, and succession is a unique area of the law where sensitivity and respect are paramount. It’s important to find a lawyer who understands all the factors involved in wills, estates, and succession, both from a legal as well as from a personal perspective.
HDME Lawyers’ Wills, Estates & Succession Team are able to offer a range of services for people needing advice and understanding in the complex areas of wills, estates and succession.
Our Wills, Estates & Succession Team has decades of experience advising clients in relation to the following areas:
- Drafting wills to adequately reflect your wishes, from simple wills right through to those incorporating complex trusts;
- Drafting powers of attorney, including enduring power of attorney in financial, medical and guardianship situations;
- Assisting clients to apply for Probate and Letters of Administration;
- Advising clients in relation to the legal administration of deceased estates;
- Advising business owners in relation to legal issues such as voluntary and involuntary departure in the context of partnerships, companies and trusts;
- Drafting Partnership Agreements, Shareholders’ Agreements and Unitholders’ Agreements;
- Advising clients in relation to funded and unfunded Business Succession Agreements;
- Advising clients in relation to claims under Part IV of the Administration and Probate Act 1958 (Vic); and
- Advising clients in relation to the Guardianship and Administration Act 1986 (Vic).
Our Wills, Estates & Succession Team is led by Partners Gwyn Moore and Mark Eaton with the support of Consultant Lawyers Richard Hobday and David Tunnock and Lawyers Emily Eaton, Jennifer Genovese and Lochlann Hall.
Would you like to speak to our team about Wills Estates & Succession? Contact HDME Lawyers on +61 3 9692 6500 or email us.