Commercial & Business Law
Choosing the right lawyer for commercial and business legal services ensures you will be well represented and assured of the best possible outcome for your situation.
HDME Lawyers’ Commercial & Business Law Team have many years’ combined experience in this area, with a demonstrated track record in providing expert legal advice to clients requiring assistance with commercial and business legal matters.
Our Commercial & Business Law Team has vast experience advising clients in relation to the following areas:
- The sale and purchase of small to very large businesses; corporate structures, trusts and asset protection;
- Corporations Act 2002 (Cth) and directors duties;
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth);
- Drafting Partnership Agreements, Shareholders’ Agreements and Unitholders’ Agreements;
- Legal disputes and breakdown of relations in partnerships or corporate entities;
- Business Succession Agreements whether funded or unfunded;
- Franchising and licensing law;
- Drafting terms of trade;
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth);
- Employment law and the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth);
- Intellectual property and trademark law;
Our Commercial & Business Team is led by Partners Gwyn Moore and Mark Eaton with the support of Consultant Lawyers David Tunnock and Richard Hobday and Lawyer Lochlann Hall.
Would you like to speak to our team about Commercial & Business Law? Contact HDME Lawyers on +61 3 9692 6500 or email us.