The HDME Lawyers Litigation Team has many years’ combined experience representing clients in all areas of civil litigation. Litigation can become very costly, stressful and time consuming for all parties involved, so it’s important to resolve any form of litigation as promptly and efficiently as possible. HDME Lawyers has successfully assisted clients involved in litigation in the following courts:
- Victorian Court of Appeal;
- Federal Court of Australia;
- Full Court of the Federal Court of Australia;
- Fair Work Australia; and
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
We offer a full range of commercial litigation services encompassing all areas of law including:
- Property law litigation;
- Contractual disputes;
- Partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Building disputes and claims under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002 (Vic);
- Franchising disputes;
- Employment law;
- Wills, estates and claims under Part IV of the Administration and Probate Act 1958 (Vic); and
- Guardianship and administration.
Our Litigation Team is led by Partner Mark Eaton with the support of Consultant Lawyer David Tunnock and Senior Associate Steve O'Dor.
Would you like to speak to our team about Litigation? Contact HDME Lawyers on +61 3 9692 6500 or email us.