Richard Hobday is a Consultant Lawyer at HDME Lawyers.
Richard has been in practice for more than 30 years and is highly experienced in commercial law with an emphasis on property development. He has for many years acted in a wide range of commercial property negotiations and dealings including large scale acquisitions, sales and developments in respect of commercial and industrial property, leasing and finance transactions.
He is experienced in advising clients in relation to:
- Property and commercial joint ventures and agreements;
- Property development;
- Business and property joint ventures and structuring;
- Commercial and retail acquisitions and purchases;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- Finance and securities; and
- Wills and probate.
Richard believes in providing personalized service to clients at cost effective rates and feels that a boutique practice is the best means of achieving this. His experience enables him to provide pragmatic commercially oriented legal advice, and is sensitive to the need to assist clients to achieve desired commercial outcomes.