Maree Gloster is the Leading Conveyancing Clerk in the HDME Lawyers Property Law Team. Maree has over 30 years’ experience in property law and probate and has previously worked in major city law firms.
Maree has experience in advising clients on the acquisition and development of commercial and residential properties. Other experience Maree has acquired in the property sector includes:
- Sales and acquisitions of major CBD buildings, shopping centres, commercial sites;
- Documentation preparation for sales by tender or auction;
- Providing advice on commercial or residential purchasers;
- Complex subdivisions, including advising on owners corporation issues, preparing sales documentation for both developers and purchasers and acting in all aspects of the subdivision process;
- Wills, probate and estate planning.